Sunday, September 27, 2020

THE CURIOUS CASE OF SANDRA MALONEY...........

 !!!SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!

"I DID NOT GIVE HER $66,000 SEGAL DID"


AS WE ARE WAIST DEEP IN ALLEGATIONS OF WIVES ON THE PAYROLL AND NO SHOW JOBS INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.

HOW DID DIRTY DOUGS "NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" SANDRA MALONEY GET TO BE THE EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR FOR THE MUTLI BILLION DOLLAR SOUTHWEST FUNDS

   








 I lived in Las Vegas and worked for the Carpenters Contractor Coop 7365 Prairie Falcon Rd # 120. I was the executive director over 7 employees. Per the white pages I resided at Keymar Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89135-1717. My number was 702-254-..... Next I showed up in California with a new job allegedly arranged by Segal Inc the company in charge of so many UBC funds around the country .I was now a PROJECT MANAGER for CSAC Carpenters Southwest Administrative Corporation which manages the huge Southwest Council of Carpenters Funds. It is said, and confirmed for all to hear, this resulted in a $66,000 increase in my salary also allegedly arranged by Segal.This information comes from the statements by my roommate for three years at Keymar Dr, Las Vegas, NV .aka..DIRTY DOUG MCCARRON.My roommate declared he had nothing to do with me and has made multiple statements implying he did not know me even though I resided in his LasVegas home for 3 years.


So how much do you think I am making and who appointed me Executive Director while the Council was in Trusteeship AND UNDER CONTROL OF THE UBC INTERNATIONAL.. .My roommate at Keymar Dr, Las Vegas, NV and alleged boyfriend Doug McCarron who claims he (1)did not know me..(2)Who did not have Segal get me a job in Cali and WITH A$66,000 RAISE (3)did not appoint me as SWRCC funds Executive Director while the UBC International had the SW Council in Trusteeship AND UNDER CONTROL OF THE UBC INTERNATIONAL. So please tell us why Segal whom I did not work for in Vegas put me on the CSAC payroll after Vegas and got me the verified $66,000. How could they. Who appointed me Executive Director of the SW funds??

So to recap FACT.The President of the UBC had a"roommate" for 3 years he claimed to not know. Others claim she was his girlfriend. FACT.That “roommate” left Las Vegas and was given a job with a $66,000 salary increase allegedly by the "Segal Company" who is making millions running UBC funds. FACT. That "roommate" is now the Executive Admin of the Southwest Regional Council Funds worth Billions.
    

CURIOUS CASE TO SAY THE VERY LEAST



IS IT A SPELL??
I WOULD GUESS SHE KNOWS ABOUT DR SUSSIE TELLING DIRTY DOUG HE WAS AN INDIAN PRINCESS IN A PAST LIFE

                   
OR MAYBE

                     

Salem Witches' Love Spell Kit

Love is the most powerful magic of all! The contents of this kit are steeped in the magic of romance, and adorned with a talisman for true love. Use on a Friday evening to bring a lover! Includes: instructions, mojo bag, crystal, incense & charcoal 



                                   

WHO PAID??WHAT DO THE RECORDS SAY??SHOULD HAVE SHREDDED DUMB ASS!!


IRELAND FOR TWO

SHERATON KEAUHOU BAY RESORT & SPA
78-128 Ehuka Street
KALLUA-KONA
HI 96740

KEYMAR DRIVE
LAS VEGAS NV


DORAL DESERT PRINCESS RESORT
1644 PALM SPRINGS
CA
92263

PALM SPRINGS RIVIERA RESORT & RACQUET CL
1600 N Indian Canyon Drive
PALM SPRINGS
CA
92262-4602

CONRAD MIAMI
1395 BRICKELL AVENUE
MIAMI
FL
33131

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is this scary looking person? How did she get so much control?

Anonymous said...

She has caused, all kinds of trouble, responsible for getting good people fired, burn in hell you bitch!

Anonymous said...

So Doug McCarron must be really weak when it comes to administrative decisions. I've heard rumors he hires more family and friends, than competent labor representatives

Anonymous said...

I’d say sooner than later after the Johnny Doc case in Philadelphia. All eyes are watching and reading these blogs. Trust me it will be soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday you old witch

Anonymous said...

Patricia Mueller via Marita Crawford.
Ya see the feds tapped the wrong phone. Norcross phone would be clean. Pat Muller however( hired as the nrcc money launderer , her phones... Not so much.
She is georgies protege.
She also calls sweeney " dad"
Yet the feds do nothing .
I wonder if its bc trump took loans from dougs ullico, OUR PENSIONS .
Hoffa regretted that.

Anonymous said...

Doug said time is vicious on the bitches, he should take a look at himself! he would Complain about Sandy's fat legs. What a piece of work mccarron

UBC Freedom of Speech Policy

UBC Freedom of Speech Policy
THIS BLOG CONTAINS WHAT THE UBC FEARS MOST.INFORMATION.THIS BLOG IS FOLLOWING THE COURT CASE IN THE PERSECUTION OF MIKE MCCARRON WITH DOCUMENTS FROM THE CASE DOCKET IN REAL TIME AS THEY ARE FILED. IT REVEALS HOW FAR THE UBC, DOUG MCCARRON AND THEIR HIGH PAID LAWYERS WILL GO TO DESTROY ANY MEMBER WHO TELLS HIM NO....COPYRIGHT BROTHERMIKEMCCARRON.COM 2013.